Thursday, December 9, 2010

From the land of ice and snow


Short post this week because finals are coming up next week and I've been busy with work and being in Italy on vacation. I did manage to put together a wintery mix for all you lovely readers. So here's the fourth installment of the Love Is Jargon Mixtapes:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5qz35puzdy9wak0/%5BLIJ%5D%20Mixtape%20%234-%20Hell%20Freezes%20Over.rar

1) Inchtime- Icicles & Snowflakes
2) The Arcade Fire- Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
3) Mew- Snowflake
4) Fountains of Wayne- Valley Winter Song
5) Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snow (Hey Oh)
6) Kings of Leon- Velvet Snow
7) The Arcade Fire- Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
8) Mew- Snow Brigade
9) Armor for Sleep- Frost and Front Steps
10) Burning Brides- Arctic Snow
BT)  Foreigner- Cold As Ice

I'm not going to give you a track by track this time, but I will say there is something for everyone here. Try walking outside with this on while it's snowing. Hopefully more snow songs coming next friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment