This blog came about early this morning in my big fancy Introduction to Literary Theory and Criticism class as just a nagging thought. As with most nagging thoughts, it refused to leave my head until I did something about it. So here it is: Love Is Jargon. The name was just a phrase that came up in one of our discussions two weeks ago as a joke; it sounded good so I doodled a heart made of blocks next to my notes and put the letters in it. Seeing it today, and with the thought of a pop-culture-reveiw-oriented blog stuck in my head, I realized the wheels were already in motion. But I'm no good at blogs. I think the term 'blog' sounds stupid and I don't have the time or motivation to update one as often as I'd like, that is why responsibility will fall to you as well. If you have a reveiw of a movie, album, book, or even video game I guess. Whatever floats your metaphorical boat. Just send in your entries to the email below either within or as a .doc attachment and I'll post them under whatever name you want. Please spellcheck your work before you do, as I am not an editor.
This is it: the maiden voyage... I look forward to see if this blog sinks or floats.
Contribute to Love Is Jargon by sending your entries to: loveisjargon@gmail(dot)com.
No comments:
Post a Comment